Thu, 18 Nov|
Smart Industry Solutions: a journey into Digital Transformation
How data and its exchange create value for companies and customers.
Time & Location
18 Nov 2021, 16:30 – 17:30 CET
About the Event
Digital transformation is based on data and its exchange to create value for companies and customers. In this context, digital solutions and technologies play a key role to support companies in their journey, helping SMEs and companies to exploit the large amount of data they have through Industry 4.0 to improve production processes and overall efficiency.
During this event Cefriel, Whirlpool, Politecnico di Milano, SONAE and Inesctec will present concrete and innovative smart industries solutions that have been realized within EIT-Manufacturing projects AI.SOV, ECOSYSTEM, Human In the AI loop, CanvAAS and COLAB4INDLOG. All these solutions have been validated by early adopter companies, that in the webinar will bring their witness regarding the adoption of these solutions in their manufacturing context.
Smart industry solutions that will be present will cover the following innovative topics:
- Data exchange in manufacturing supply chain, based on IDSA and GAIA-X standards data space;
- Digital Platforms to foster collaboration in Supply Chain;
- Decision support in the maintenance context;
- Acquisition of competences to effectively and proficiently collaborate with DB-AI (Data-Bases Artificial Intelligent) systems;
- Open source interoperability standards for machine collaborations.